Whether you’re taking your own valuable time to write them or paying someone to write SEO articles for you, you’ve got to make sure you’re taking full advantage of each one.
That doesn’t mean posting them on your own site (or submitting them to some other site) and calling it a day.
Instead, you need to make sure that each of your SEO articles reaches its full potential. Luckily, it doesn’t take very long to do. Once you’ve published each article:
1. Submit it to your RSS feed.
2. Post a link to it on your social media profiles (like Twitter and Facebook).
3. Post it to niche-specific bookmarking sites (for example, I post my articles to Biz Sugar, a Digg-like website that’s geared specifically to business owners).
4. Send a quick email out to your list, along with a link to the article. They’ll be happy for the fresh information, and who knows who they’ll pass it on to!
5. Syndicate it. (Once you’ve got a few quality websites you routinely submit to, it’s as easy as copying and pasting!)
You can do all of these things in about 10 minutes, and the exposure you can generate is limitless. Talk about a good use of your time — and your articles!